Small Business Solutions
SharePoint Small Business Solutions
SharePoint supports small business, offering a platform on which to build business applications such as:
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems
- Human Resources (HR) portals
- Knowledge bases and intranets.
As a small business, you don’t want to introduce stand-alone software applications to support these functions – and with today’s SharePoint small business solutions, you don’t have to. It offers all the tools you need to securely share and gather information, including forms, discussion forums, document repositories and workflow approvals management.
- News, information and announcements
- Policies, procedures and forms
- Links to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and other social media platforms.
- Accounts, leads and prospects, linking documents and activities to prospects and contacts
- Employee hiring, leave requests, performance reviews and more
- Service requests, purchase orders and expense claims with full history
- Forecasting and tracking, with visual dashboards and other communications tools
- Policies, procedures, forms and all types of documents requiring clear version control.
- Use forums for different employee or customer groups to share experiences, tips, tricks, project status, calendars and more.
Ask us about:
- An ‘intranet in a box’, with inbuilt support for sales, HR and other business functions – customised to your organisation, without programming
- SharePoint configuration and administrator and/or end user training
- Custom SharePoint development